Andrea Farris, NP-C
Meet Andrea Farris, NP-C
Andrea is a family nurse practitioner, board-certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She obtained her Bachelor in Nursing from the University of Nevada Las Vegas in 2001 and her Master in Nursing as a family nurse practitioner from Grand Canyon University in 2018.
Over Andrea’s years as a registered nurse, she has held nursing positions in the intensive care unit, the operating room, the emergency room, hospital administration and as an office manager for a private physician practice.
As a nurse practitioner, Andrea has gained experience in primary care and in the field of travel medicine. As a travel medicine expert, she provides international travel counseling, preventative education, vaccinations, travel medicines and travel supplies to patients of all ages. Recently, Andrea has expanded her provider role into the field of infectious disease.
In her spare time, Andrea enjoys taking family vacations with her husband and two sons. She also stays very active playing tennis, hiking, biking, swimming, and running.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?