Meet Annette Artau, MD
Dr. Annette Artau is an Infectious Disease physician at nodSpecialists. She obtained her medical degree from the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine in Tampa, Florida, and completed her residency training in Internal Medicine at Boston University Medical Center. While there, Dr. Artau dedicated additional focus to team-based HIV medicine through BUMC's HIV pathway. She then completed subspecialty fellowship training in Infectious Disease at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, where she further specialized in immunocompromised transplant infectious disease at MD Anderson Cancer Center in addition to general infectious disease.
During this time, she focused her research on problems unique to immunocompromised patients, including antibiotic drug reactions and resistant Cytomegalovirus (CMV) in this population. After fellowship, she returned to Florida to work as an attending infectious disease specialist.
Prior to joining nodSpecialists, Dr. Artau spent nearly 3 years in private practice where she also served as a Clinical Assistant Professor with Florida State University College of Medicine. Dr. Artau is board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease, and is fluent in Spanish.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?