Book Appointment Now
Asad Khan, MD
Meet Asad Khan, MD
Dr. Khan is double board-certified in nephrology and internal medicine. He completed his internship from Case Western Reserve University-St. Vincent, Cleveland Ohio and his residency from West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia. He worked as a VA doctor, serving our veterans for over 10 years. During Dr. Khan’s nephrology fellowship at West Virginia University, he also served as a faculty member.
Dr. Khan then moved to College Station, Texas and started the BCS Kidney Clinic and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Texas A&M. He also has privileges at St. Joseph’s, CS Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White and Chistus Dubius Hospital.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?