Christopher Oberholzer, MD
Meet Christopher Oberholzer, MD
Dr. Oberholzer is double board-certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases and holds a Masters Degree in Microbiology as well as an MBA. Previously, he practiced at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI as a staff physician and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Prior to joining nodSpecialists, “Dr. O”, has also served as the Medical Director for a nationwide telemedicine corporation. He has also held leadership positions in public health and Utilization Management working with many healthcare stakeholders on a national level.
Dr. O believes strongly that telemedicine can and will provide greater access to quality and competent care.
Originally from Philadelphia, PA, Dr. Oberholzer has practiced medicine for over 20 years. In his spare time he enjoys hiking, running marathons and sharing corny dad jokes with his family and five children.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?