David Itkin, MD
Meet David Itkin, MD
Dr. David Itkin has been a practicing infectious diseases physician for 35 years. He is boarded in infectious diseases, internal medicine, and pediatrics. For the last 31 years, Dr. Itkin has been the chief of infectious disease at Portsmouth Regional Hospital in Portsmouth, NH. He has been actively involved in infection control, antimicrobial stewardship, pharmacy and therapeutics, pandemic planning and a number of quality improvement projects. He has been chosen as Top Physician-Infectious Diseases nine times by New Hampshire Magazine, including 2017-2021.
A native Chicagoan, Dr. Itkin achieved nirvana on November 2, 2016 when the Cubs won the World Series. He lives with his wife and faithful dog, Zeno, and has two grown sons who are making good on their college educations. If he had free time, Dr. Itkin would enjoy dining out with family and friends, craft beers, music, hiking, writing, and winter sports.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?