Meet Dipika Patel-Boolan, MD
Dr. Dipika Patel-Boolani is a board-certified rheumatologist. She graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. Dr. Patel-Boolani went on to do her residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Kansas. Subsequently, she pursued her fellowship in rheumatology at the University of Kansas. Dr. Patel-Boolani has worked both in the private sector as a practicing physician as well as a medical director at a leading national healthcare insurance company where she was lead of rheumatology utilization management review nationwide. Her interests outside of work include family, yoga, and reading. She is active in the local community and is in charge of cultural outreach activities.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?