Meet Dustin Marley, MMS, PA-C
Dustin Marley has worked as a physician assistant in infectious diseases since graduating from Arcadia University in 2014. He is passionate about infectious diseases, including valley fever, tuberculosis, influenza, recent outbreaks, global health and wound care. Dustin has even taken part in medical brigades to Panama and Nicaragua.
Dustin has been a part of the Antimicrobial Stewardship committee at medicalExpertiseazo West Campus since 2015. In his spare time, Dustin enjoys running, traveling, trying new restaurants, reading, and spending time with his friends and family.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?