Meet Elizabeth Sherman, FNP
Elizabeth Sherman is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in Integrative Primary Care and has five years of experience in working in Infectious Diseases. She graduated from King University with her Master’s Degree in Nursing with subsequent training in Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University.
Elizabeth’s clinical work has focused on patients with complex needs including co-occurring substance use disorders and mental health issues. She has also participated in policy development at local and state levels to help decrease stigma and barriers to assessment and treatment. Further, Elizabeth is board certified in Addiction Medicine by the Addictions Nursing Certification Board. In addition to her almost 20 years of overall nursing practice, she has served many roles, including advanced practice leadership roles of Practice Transformation Champion with Vanderbilt and Associate Director of Primary Care.
Elizabeth is passionate about providing patient-centered care and increasing access to care for those in need. On a personal note, her hobbies include woodcarving, gardening and playing bluegrass music.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?