Book Appointment Now
Iva Tirres, FNP-C
Meet Iva Tirres, FNP-C
Iva Tirres is a nationally certified family nurse practitioner specializing in infectious disease. In
2012, she earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Grand Canyon University. Iva then worked in the emergency department as a registered nurse for eight years. During this time, she obtained her Master of Science in Nursing degree while raising her two children. Iva has a passion to learn and is dedicated to providing quality and compassionate care.
Born and raised in Arizona, Iva enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and attempting to play golf. She is also a big proponent of health and fitness.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?