Meet Jacquelyn Hedlund, MD, MS
Jacquelyn Hedlund is an associate medical director at Change Healthcare. She is a graduate of Smith College and holds a Master’s degree in Health Policy and Management from the Harvard School of Public Health. Her medical degree is from the University of Vermont College of Medicine and she did her hematology fellowship at the University of Washington in Seattle. Dr. Hedlund was a partner at New England Cancer Specialists for 16 years, where she cared for patients with malignant and benign hematologic disorders. She was the Associate Medical Director of the Maine Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center and the Clinical Medical Director of the Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program at Maine Medical Center, as well as the founding medical director of the Maine Medical Center Oncology Institute. She is board-certified in both Hematology and Internal Medicine. Her interests include travel into nature, cooking and entertaining, exercise and spending time with her family.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?