Meet Jeff Gishkin, LMHC, LPC, NCC, LSAC, NBCDCH
Jeff holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling from Arizona State University and graduated from Adelphi University with a BA in Psychology. He attended the Albert Ellis Institute of Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy and the Milton Erickson Institute of Hypnotherapy and is a recognized expert in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for behavioral health, substance use issues and pain management.
Jeff has over 30 years of experience working in the behavioral health and substance use field holding licenses in four states. His diverse background includes being the Director, Clinical Director or CEO of several behavioral health agencies and he has worked in behavioral health and substance use inpatient hospitals, outpatient clinics, rehabilitation facilities and correctional institutions. Jeff has also been involved with several committees of the Federal Substance
Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration and he has served as a consultant to various organizations to bring the concepts of recovery, trauma informed care, client decision making, illness management and recovery and technology in treatment to the professional and general communities.
Jeff is a student of mindfulness, meditation and religious philosophies and is a lay minister as well as a former professional film maker. He is also a single father of two lovely young ladies.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?