Book Appointment Now
Jennifer Pennock, MD
Meet Jennifer Pennock, MD
Jennifer Pennock, MD is a board-certified endocrinologist in practice for over 15 years. She graduated from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 1999, and completed her internal medicine residency and endocrinology fellowship at Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Pennock practiced in Pennsylvania from 2005 to 2019 and was honored by Pittsburgh Magazine as one of the City’s Best Doctors yearly from 2013 through 2019.
Dr. Pennock is now practicing in Ohio, and joins nodSpecialists as a clinical endocrinologist seeing patients with telemedicine in Colorado and Arizona.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?