Meet Lee-Ann Dizon MSN, FNP-C
Lee-Ann received her BSN from Loma Linda University in California. From there, she worked as an RN for 8 years in critical care medicine at Loma Linda and the Mayo Clinic. To further her career as a nurse practitioner, Lee-Ann graduated from Grand Canyon University in 2018.
Lee-Ann has found her passion in listening to her patients carefully and meeting their needs to the best of her ability. She loves collaborating with other healthcare members to achieve the best patient goals. Outside of work, Lee-Ann loves spending time with her son and husband, exercising, watching sports, and traveling.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?