Book Appointment Now
Madhu K. Murthy, MD, MHSA
Meet Madhu K. Murthy, MD, MHSA
Dr. Murthy is a board-certified Infectious Diseases Specialist. He has served in multiple leadership roles as Senior Medical Partner, Medical Executive Committee member, Chairperson of Infection Control, and Antimicrobial Stewardship Committees over the last decade. He was nominated by his peers for Top Doctors in the April 2015 Phoenix Magazine. Dr. Murthy completed his Internal Medicine Residency training at USD Sanford School of Medicine and Infectious Diseases Fellowship training at Creighton University Medical Center. He has a passion for traveling, hiking, running, and is a long term fan of the Arizona Cardinals football team.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?