Meet Nancy Walker, MD, MPH
Dr. Nancy Walker is a highly skilled, board-certified rheumatologist at nodSpecialists.
She graduated from medical school in Canada at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. Dr. Walker then completed her internal medicine residency at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, and Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. She then pursued additional training in rheumatology at the University of Massachusetts, and has been a rheumatologist since 2004.
Dr. Walker has also completed advanced training in ultrasound for guided injections and the diagnosis of soft tissue disorders. Her clinical interests include psoriatic and rheumatoid arthritis.
Outside of rheumatology, Dr. Walker enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and running.
Dr. Walker is currently accepting new patients and looks forward to helping them improve their health and well-being.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?