Meet Natasha N. Dave, MD
Natasha N. Dave, MD is a nephrologist at nodSpecialists and the medical director at Strive Health. She completed her internal medicine residency training at Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago and then completed her Nephrology fellowship and chief year at Baylor in Houston, Texas. Post-fellowship she joined Baylor as an assistant professor of medicine, primarily practicing at the Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center prior to moving to Florida.
Dr. Dave's other clinical and educational interests include mentorship, social media/educational content generation and as her Twitter profile (@NatashaNDave) suggests, electrolytes. She serves on the Executive Council of Women in Nephrology and is involved in a number of online projects and roles that begin after she completed a one year social media internship with the Nephrology Social Media Collective (NSMC). Some of these roles include being a faculty contributor for the Renal Fellow Network and American Journal of Kidney Diseases blogs, as well as partaking in social media activities with National Kidney Foundation, Nephrology Business Leadership University.
Dr. Dave loves to run, travel and meditate. She even placed 13th in the Junior Olympics for the 2 mile race in Junior High. A dog lover, Dr. Dave has a yellow LmedicalExpertiseador named Luna.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?