Meet Patricia Gill, MD
Dr. Gill is a board-certified infectious diseases specialist. She also maintains board certification in internal medicine. Dr. Gill trained at Baylor College of Medicine in Texas. Since 1995, she has worked on the Front Range of Colorado.
Dr. Gill enjoys the variety that infectious diseases provides and treats both inpatients and outpatients for bacterial infections, hepatitis B and C, HIV, and provides preventive services in travel medicine. Dr. Gill has also provided infection prevention and antibiotic stewardship services to hospitals. Her forte is compassionate and individualized care for all patients, regardless of their backgrounds. She has won hospital awards for excellence in patient care and has won the prestigious Planetree Physician Champion Award, which recognizes physicians who go above and beyond to promote patient and family-centered care.
When she is not working, Dr Gill enjoys spending time outdoors biking, hiking, and gardening.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?