Meet Raul Vasquez-Garagatti, MD
Raul Vasquez-Garagatti, MD is a double board-certified physician in Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine who practices in Tennessee. In 2017, he joined the University of Tennessee Medical Center (UTMCK) where he is an attending physician for the Hospitalist and Infectious Disease departments. In the outpatient settings he works and supervises Infectious Disease practices for Hepatitis, HIV and general infectious diseases at Cherokee Health system in Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Vasquez-Garagatti started his career at CHI Saint Joseph in 2014 as an Attending Physician in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, and he also served as a Chairman of Infection Control where he helped develop and improve many quality metrics in Hospital Medicine and Infectious Diseases. Dr. Vasquez-Garagatti completed his residency at Trihealth Medical Center in Cincinnati, OH and his fellowship in Infectious Diseases, where he was a chief fellow at University of Louisville School of Medicine. He was recognized and received an Angel Guardian Award from the Social Service Department at UTMCK in 2019 for his exceptional patient care. He is Gratis Faculty at Universidad Peruana de Ciencia Aplicadas School of Medicine in Lima, Peru, where he lectures at the school of Medicine in conjunction with the United States Agency for International Development and the Peruvian Department of Agriculture.
Dr. Vasquez-Garagatti collaborated to develop a national biosafety protocol for the Peruvian Forestal Amazon at the beginning of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic; such biosafety protocol is in use by the Peruvian Amazonian Forestal sector.
He has been an advisor in internal medicine and infectious diseases for telemedicine since 2016, he is excited to join as a provider in infectious disease at nodSpecialists.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?