Meet Roshini Yapa, MD
Dr. Roshini Yapa is a Nephrologist specialized in General and Transplant Nephrology. She has extensive experience as a clinician, researcher and educator. Dr. Yapa completed her Internal Medicine Residency at University of Washington and her Fellowship at University of Colorado. Her research interests include the immune basis of kidney disease, cardiovascular complications of CKD and integrated healthcare to improve outcomes in kidney patients. She has authored and co-authored peer reviewed publications as well as book chapters in immunology, kidney disease, complications, related medication regimens and patient quality of life.
Dr. Yapa strongly believes in improving patient outcomes by making specialist care readily available. She is passionate about patient empowerment, robust physician-patient relationship and improving kidney health through patient education. Since kidney disease affects patients of all ages, Dr. Yapa champions early diagnosis and developing a treatment plan that can be tailored to match the patient’s individual needs.
By improving access to kidney specialists, Dr. Yapa and nodSpecialists envision a future where integrating technology and clinical care can ultimately reduce the huge economic and clinical burden of chronic kidney disease in the United States’ healthcare landscape.
When she is not working Dr. Yapa enjoys golf, tennis and long rides on her beloved Harley. She’s an avid music lover and on hot Arizona days can be found playing the piano or guitar and relaxing with her family.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?