Meet Sheba Asghar, MD
Dr. Sheba Asghar, after obtaining her early schooling in Europe, graduated from Aga Khan University in Karachi, Pakistan. She completed her Internal Medicine training at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA and her fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism from Houston Methodist Hospital/MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX. She is also board-certified in Obesity Medicine. During the course of her career, she has held several faculty positions at academic medical centers, including Emory University, and has worked in private practice.
Outside of work, Dr. Asghar enjoys spending time with family and friends. She pursues several extracurricular interests including art, music, travel, several outdoor activities and entrepreneurial endeavors.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?