Meet Susan Bast, FNP
Susan Bast is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing from Stevenson University in 1999 in Baltimore, MD followed by her Master’s in Nursing from Grand Canyon University, graduating as a Nurse Practitioner in 2014. As a nurse and nurse practitioner, Susan has worked in a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings including Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, ICU and Emergency Medicine. Susan lives in Phoenix, AZ with her husband, teenage twins and three dogs, a Labrador retriever, a French Bulldog, and a Shar Pei. In her spare time, she enjoys attending her childrens’ sports activities, photography and exercise of any kind.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?