Meet Susan Donoghue
Susan is a family nurse practitioner, board-certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She obtained her bachelors in nursing from University of Misericordia in Pennsylvania, and her Masters in Nurse as a family nurse practitioner from Arizona State University in 2001.
Susan has worked in a variety of areas, from academia to internal medicine. Most recently she has joined the nodSpecialists team in 2020 from a busy internal medication practice.
In her spare time, she loves hiking, outdoor activities, and reading. Susan is often found at a sporting event cheering on her four children.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?