Meet Swati K. Kumar, MD
Dr. Swati K. Kumar is a board certified physician in Internal Medicine as well as Endocrinology. She earned her medical degree in her home town at the Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research, Surat, India. She then moved to Michigan to complete her Internal Medicine residency at the Michigan State University-Ascension Providence Hospital followed by specialty training in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at the Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit. She has extensive training and experience in all aspects of Endocrinology, including Diabetes, Thyroid, Pituitary, and Adrenal Disorders, as well as Bone Mineral disorders. Outside of being a full time Endocrinologist, Swati enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, travelling and badminton. She is fully proficient in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?