Meet Tangeca Wells, FNP-C
Born in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, Tangeca grew a passion for the medical field very early in life. In the last 28 years, she emerged from a Certified Nurse’s Assistant to a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Within this time, she received experience from all corners of the medical industry. In 2003, she graduated from Daytona State in Florida with her nursing degree, magna-cum laude.
During her career as a registered nurse, Tangeca established and launched another division of a home health company and maintained full leadership and operations. Furthermore, she owned and operated her own non-medical caregiver company. Tangeca performed exceptionally as a registered nurse with adopting some techniques as a nurse practitioner. She used her platform as an RN and decided to advance her skills and complete her degree as a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She graduated Summa-Cum Laude in 2015 from Walden University. At Walden, she was inducted into the National Honor Society and Golden Key International Honor Society for Academia.
After her children graduated from high school, she relocated to Arizona where she defined her leadership skills by directing the Pediatric and Women’s Unit in Tuba City Indian Health Services Regional Center. For the last five years, Tangeca has continued to perfect her craft by committing to learn and certify herself with different departments of the medical industry. She taught graduate-level courses at Northern Arizona University and has served as a sports medicine provider, treating NAU athletes medically and with sports-related injuries.
Aside from her own education and teachings, Tangeca is driven by educating her patients to build relationships and confidence with them as well as provide quality care. She completed internships and has been employed and several specialties settings such as would care, infectious disease, home health and many others:
With Tangeca’s experience and intelligence, she continues to challenge herself to be a phenomenal provider with much to offer nodSpecialists’ patients.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?