Tracie Johnson-Wagner, PMHNP
Meet Tracie Johnson-Wagner, PMHNP
Tracie Denie Johnson-Wagner is a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at nodSpecilists and the owner of Mental Health Awareness Utopia, LLC. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Tracie then earned a Master’s in Nursing and a Master of Business Administration, as well as a Doctor of Health Administration, from the University of Phoenix. In 2017, Tracie earned a Doctor of Nursing Practice from Rush University College of Nursing in Chicago, Illinois.
She became a Registered Nurse in 1996 and completed her training as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in 2017. She is also a United States Marine Corps veteran and a retired Navy Nurse Corps Officer. Tracie is currently pursuing a post-graduate certificate at United States University to become a Family Nurse Practitioner. She also holds an ANCC board-certification as a Gerontology Nurse. In her spare time, Tracie writes fictional novels and enjoys rhinestone crafting.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?