Meet Tricia Montgomery, MEd, RD, CDE
Tricia Montgomery is a Registered Dietitian (RD) and Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) in Phoenix and Prescott, Arizona. She has worked in inpatient clinical nutrition and outpatient nutrition counseling for 20 years and also works in higher education as a nutrition science professor. Most of Tricia’s career has been in the clinical setting providing specialized care for patients in the areas of cardiology, oncology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, organ transplant, neurology, maternal medicine and nutrition support. She also has a special interest in functional medicine.
Tricia completed her Bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Sciences and Dietetics at the University of Arizona and completed her internship and clinical training for RD registration at the University of Houston. Later in her career she achieved her Master’s degree of Education at Northern Arizona University.
Aside from helping patients improve their health and wellness, Tricia enjoys spending time with her family and pups, hiking, kayaking, taking yoga classes, and serving as a mentor. Her goals include helping clients increase their knowledge and application in nutrition and helping her clients in meeting their goals towards achieving a healthy and happy life.
- How do I schedule a nodSpecialists appointment?
- Do I need a referral to see a nodSpecialists provider?
- Where does my nodSpecialists information go after my appointment?
- What medical specialties does nodSpecialists offer care for?
- How do I create my nodSpecialists account?
- How does the nodSpecialists online booking work?
- Will my nodSpecialists appointment be made the same day I request it online?
- How much does it cost to use nodSpecialists?
- Are nodSpecialists’ providers only available for virtual appointments?
- Will my nodSpecialists provider be able to prescribe medication?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble with my patient portal?
- Are there forms I need to fill out before my nodSpecialists visit?
- Who do I contact with questions?